As salaamu alaykum.
Just a reminder that the Masjid will be open from tomorrow for Dhuhr and Asr Salaah only.
Please take note of the following categories of people that will not be allowed to attend the Masjid due to guidance from the Government and Muslim Council of Britain:
1) If you or someone you live with feels unwell or has symptoms of Coronavirus
2) If you are shielding
3) If you are 70+
4) Children under the age of 12
The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
– a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
– a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
– a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Masjid Abu Bakr Committee.