Nikah Ceremony Booking
We are pleased that you have considered our masjid to perform the Nikah. Please print and complete the application form below. Once completed, email to email@example.com.
Please note filling in this form does not guarantee a booking. Please do not plan until you have been contacted with a confirmation in order to avoid disappointment.
Code of Practice
- The bride and bridegroom must have UK/EU Residency or legal stay during the period of Nikah.
- Non-EU/UK citizens will need to show proof of stay & marriage certificate from registry office.
- Both parties must provide at least one photo Identity Document (original documentation only) as proof of ‘Name’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
- Legal age of marriage is 16. Anyone under the age of 18 must have parental consent and be accompanied by their parent/s at the Nikah.
- Nikah will only be performed for Muslim couples.
- Nikah to be performed by the appointed masjid Imam and must be conducted on masjid premises.
- Strictly no photography allowed.
- All parties to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the ceremony to start promptly at specified time.
- Please do not invite ladies to the masjid during Nikah ceremonies (only under special circumstances with prior agreement made in advance).
- This application form must be submitted at least 7 days prior to the requested date of Nikah.
- Administration fee of £35.00 (Thirty-five pounds) is payable. Cheque payable to “Masjid Abu Bakr”.
- If any parties are divorced, relevant documents showing proof of divorce must be attached to the application.